“I'm looking to relocate.”
- Maria was born in Santiago, Chile. She's been living and working in Chicago for the last 5 years, but wants to relocate closer to her family.
- She defines her preferences for a job with a multi-national where she can be closer to her home.
- She decides to get in touch with a South American consulting firm who found her through work4ce.me Opportunities.
“I really need a job. ”
- James is actively looking for his next professional opportunity, and sends his resume everywhere, not knowing if the company's offer matches his personal goals.
- He fills out his requirements for his future job on work4ce.me. He's a new father, and doesn't want to travel often and needs good family health insurance.
- He checks his work4ce.me Opportunities, and has decided to get in touch with a company offering him the stability he needs.
Start your dream job search
“I'd take the right opportunity.”
- Eric is a happy marketing director, however, he's always wanted the opportunity to work with an early stage company.
- He doesn't have time to actively search for the Opportunity, so he fills out his work4ce.me profile, indicating that he wants to partner with an early stage venture looking for marketing help.
- He receives interest in his work4ce.me Opportunities from a VC backed venture looking for a marketing partner.
“I need great professionals. Yesterday. ̈”
- Sandra is in a time crunch. She needs to fill multiple positions to form a new product development team.
- She posts the openings in work4ce.me Opportunities, where she can quickly sort her top choices to see if the candidates show mutual interest.
- She quickly gets in touch with the professionals that are interested in the positions, and begins the interview process with candidates who are suitable and available.
“My last candidate forgot to mention...”
- Daniel is a recruiter who has been actively trying to fill a role. He built relationships with his short-listed candidates, but discovered his top choice had a deal-breaker condition.
- He inputs his job description into work4ce.me Opportunities and decides to get in touch with a handful of candidates pre-screened for their goals and preferences.
- He finally gets in touch with his perfect candidate, who is willing to travel regularly for the position and has the perfect price point for Daniel's client.
Sign up for work4ce.me Beta
“I want to know if the candidates are really interested”
- Sara has found some great candidates through her social networks, but has no idea if these professionals have any interest in changing jobs.
- She needs to find candidates who are not only qualified, but available given the specifics of the position she is offering, so she opens a new work4ce.me Opportunity.
- She finds one candidate in particular who is very interested in her open position and decides to get in touch.
Login and start your search!
Please provide us with your email account and we will send you instructions on how to reset your password.